Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Gift Ideas!

So I've compiled a little list of cool little gifts to get your favorite foodie this holiday season!  Or you know, you could get them for yourself or hint at a special someone to get them for you!

Top 10 Foodie Gifts


10.  Sushi Pillows

This Etsy Shop has really cool sushi-inspired pillows.  I bet they're comfy too!       


9. The Tasting Box - Who wouldn't like to get a surprise box of food-related goodies once a month?

Check out Foodzie for this awesome deal!

8. NFL Logo Toaster - Know a huge football fan that loves toast?  Let them eat their favorite team's logo every morning! 

Proud to be an Eagles fan!  Get the toaster here.

7.  Beer Towels - Show your favorite beer lover you love them by getting them these cute kitchen towels!

I don't think that Guinness is on the correct towel =)


6.  Cute Cutting Boards - These are handcrafted and would definitely be beautiful "set-dress" for all you food photographers out there!



5.  Keep Calm Posters - They come with a variety of sayings, so there's bound to be one that makes you giggle!


4. Pig Chalkboard - Never forget what's on your grocery list again!  And hey, I believe every kitchen should have a chalkboard of some sort... it's fun!



3. Mushroom Canisters - you don't necessarily have to put mushrooms in here, but they're definitely cute and would be perfect for flour and sugar!


2. Recipe Journal - Would your foodie rather write things down than type them up?  Get a recipe journal!  This one has awesome tabs to keep everything organized!


And #1... according to me anyway...


1. Ninja Cookie Cutters!  - How awesome are these?!?!  Yeah, I'm totally getting some for myself because who wouldn't want to eat a cookie in ninja form?  Hehe!


Whoo that was a roundup.  Most of the things on that list are from Etsy (I just LOVE Etsy), and I like them because they're practically unique in most ways!  Hope I gave you guys some ideas and enjoy the rest of your holiday shopping!

24 comments:

  1. Love the pillow, soo cute and pretty gift ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, cute gifts, my hubby will be looking for that toaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! :) I adore the cupcake poster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an original list of goodies for the foodie. Love them all.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great gift ideas! I'm so in need of a new cutting board. I'm definitely adding that to my list. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you have a festive Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not going to lie... I LOVE the beer towels. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! lovely.. i love the mushrooms.. they r so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love the pillow! And the canisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! Love those ninja cookie cutters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I especially love the cutting board and mushroom canisters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish somebody could gift me those cute looking cutting boards! Such a helpful and fun gift list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need a new cutting board.... adding that to the list! hope santa brings it

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all so cute. Love the Ninja cutters :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh, those ninja cutters are just so cute!! i want a piggy blackboard :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay...I officially NEED a pig chalkboard. How fantastic! The tasting box is also very tempting. I think I may need to direct my hubby here for some ideas! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ideas, Peggy! I love the sushi pillow and the ninja cutters. How cute are those!? Thanks for these wonderful foodie ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute for words! I like the piggy blackboard the most. Must forward this post to my Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great gift ideas! I love that pillow.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely ideas..loved the pillow and the mushroom canisters

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome List. Love the sushi pillows. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. All are very nice ideas. Great for the season:) Love that canisters and cup cake poster:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails