|Way better than a Klondike bar... What would you do for Magnum?|
... Ice cream. Tsk tsk to all you dirty minded folks! =)
Thanks to Foodbuzz's Tastemaker's Program, I received a coupon for a free box of Magnum Ice Cream Bars.
Never heard of Magnum before? Well, if you live in the US, like I do, I'm not surprised that Magnum isn't a brand you've heard of! Mainly because it was only offered in European countries before this month. But after finding out that Magnum is now available in my local grocery, I definitely had to rush out and grab a box - and I just had to start with the Double Chocolate variety.
|Andy loves any excuse to eat some ice cream!|
Magnum Ice Cream bars come in 6 different flavors:
- Classic - silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in a thick layer of Belgian milk chocolate
- Almond - silky vanilla bean ice cream covered in a thick layer of Belgian milk chocolate w/ crunchy almonds
- Double Chocolate - creamy chocolate ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich chocolatey sauce and thick Belgian milk chocolate - SUPER YUM!
- Double Caramel - silky vanilla bean ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich caramel sauce and thick Belgian milk chocolate
- White - silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in a thick layer of Belgian white chocolate
- Dark - silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in 60% cacao Belgian dark chocolate
|Loaded with chocolatey goodness!|
***I was provided with a coupon for a free box of Magnum Ice Cream Bars thanks to the Foodbuzz Tastemaker's program and Magnum Ice Cream. The opinion and review of this post are my own and were not influenced in any way by Foodbuzz or Magnum.