Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lazy Day

Okay, well, it's 11 pm... and I finally got to take a look at today's post's pictures... and they're well... blurry. Too blurry to even make out how awesome this soup was. And I'm tired. I've just finished a 10 page paper on MRSA, which I don't want to see MRSA or anything to do with MRSA for a long time because this paper has driven me insane... I've played volleyball, our first game of the season, and we lost all 3 matches, so not a good start, but it was first game jitters... and I'm just worn out. So go to Kalyn's Kitchen's blog and try this soup!

P.S. I'm sorry for the no post today, but I'm exhausted! I promise I'll have something tasty and delicious to look at on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing about this day sounds lazy, it sounds like one tiresome day. And the soup looks good :) Hope you get to have a real lazy day soon :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails