Friday, October 9, 2009

Links!

This has been a pretty crazy week. Pharmacy school application is in the mail, now it's just a waiting game. I'll pretty much be stressed out to the core until I hear something. Cooking is the only thing to keep me sane right now, I suppose. Here's the links for this week....

Conversion Tables
- I printed this out this week because I think it's a handy reference tool. There's a lot of recipes online that use the metric system as opposed to our customary U.S. system and I always end up having to Google the conversions because for some reason they don't stick in my head. So this table comes in pretty handy!

Stir Fry Sauces
- The title says it all. This shows 6 different stir fry sauce styles, that are pretty versatile for any bunch of ingredients. Especially since stir fry is one of those quick and easy meals, it's good to spice it up a bit... I definitely recommend the Lobster sauce!!!

Pumpkin Cupcakes With Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- It's October and pumpkin is pretty much a main stay! So why not make these delicious looking cupcakes! I'm sure the frosting is something you'd want to eat all by itself but remember to but it on the cupcakes!!

Cook's Illustrated - Definitely a great resource for anything in the kitchen. Keep the food publications alive! Subscribe to your favorite magazine today, regardless of what it may be!

Cheesecake With Whiskey Butter Sauce - cheesecake? whiskey? Who ever thought of putting the two together? Two great indulgences wrapped into one package!

Alright well that wraps it up... enjoy the weekend and hopefully you're somewhere sunny because here in the midwest it's pretty crappy and rainy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails